You can arrange a visit to our theater:
- in person
- by phone
We will plan your visit together so that the shows and educational events fit the age group and needs of those visiting. We offer help in choosing the repertoire and individual help as well as practical assistance.
The cost of taking part in Theatrical Lessons which happen before shows start on the Large Stage and events which accompany the shows on the Liliput Stage is included in the price of your tickets.
Audience Organization Office
Monday – Friday opening hours: 9.00-16.00
- Our Theater is accessible to those with mobility issues, including young visitors with assistants
- Our Theater has a staircase platform for wheelchair users
- Our Theater has an on-site cafe called Teatr Fika and a bookstore run by TASHKA Press.
- Our Theater’s Large Stage is equipped with an induction loop for audiences with hearing impairments.
- Our Theater’s Large Stage and the Liliput Stage are air-conditioned.
Trams: 4, 10, 14, 18, 35 /Morskie Oko stop/
Buses: 130, 138, 222 /Dworkowa stop/
Parking spaces are available close to the Theater in the Unguarded Paid Parking Zone (free-of-charge at weekends). Coaches and buses can park right next door to the theater.